HAMSON Partnership Limited was established in 1989 as a Chartered Building Surveying practice, since then it has grown both in size and diversification and now delivers efficient and economic building consultancy both through direct commissions to end-Clients or as an integrated supply chain partner.
We deliver services throughout the UK within the following core business streams;
- building consultancy
- sustainability consultancy
- building engineering services
- health, safety and fire consultancy
- supply chain management
Our experience extends to a broad scope of private and public sectors including local and central government, education, healthcare, defence, rail, police, fire & rescue, museums, charities and social housing.
Throughout the delivery of services our focus is to;
- deliver our services on time and in such a manner that fully meet client’s requirements, whilst paying due regard to sound corporate governance together with statutory and environmental issues
- work in an open, honest and motivated environment
- maintain the quality of the services offered to clients, to continually improve on these services wherever possible and to be able to demonstrate to clients, both new and retained, that the services provided are assured in terms of quality
- add value and innovate by working in partnership with clients and stakeholders
We have a Quality Management System accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2000, are working towards BS EN ISO 14001 and registered with both Constructionline and CHAS.
HAMSON Partnership Limited is also a founder member of the Carbon Free Group www.carbonfreegroup.com. The group is a consortium of leading companies dedicated to making ultra low-carbon living and working both practical and affordable. The collective skills-base of the group works together in order to deliver a project from conception to completion using the best talents, technologies and designs to promote cradle-to-cradle solutions. The group incorporates specialist individuals and is able to provide BREEAM, EPC, DEC and ACEA both to comply with regulatory and/or corporate policy.
HAMSON Partnership Limited
T: 01444 453364
F: 01444 456144
If you have an enquiry regarding the services provided by Hamson Partnership, please fill in our enquiry form.